Saturday, January 28, 2012

For the Family in France

After dinner almost every night, while I was dishes, Sylvain and Sylvia get some quality play time in the play room next to the kitchen/dining room.  It has been SO much fun to watch them interact completely in French!  She spends plenty of time with him during the day - he takes her to and from day care and they're together for a good hour before I get home.  Of course, I'm glad they get all of this daddy-daughter time, but I'm secretly glad that this is also good French immersion time for her, too.  In the last couple weeks, their after-dinner antics have been worth recording, so even though these videos might seem a little lengthy and boring to most of us, I think the family in France will appreciate watching Sylvia and Sylvain getting silly together.  Enjoy!



No comments: