1. We had a week off of school for the January Ice Storm!
2. We found the new Cupcake Shoppe (well, Sylvain found it, I just went along for the ride!)
3. Jordan and Sylvain built a garden and a patio in our backyard.
4. We had a killer Derby Party with races galore.
5. I gave up blogging and Facebook for forty days during lent.
6. We went to France.
7. My nephew, Charlie, was born.
8. We watched two of our favorite couples get married.
9. We hosted cousins from France.
10. Sylvain turned 30.
11. We made a baby!
I'm sure there are plenty of milestones I'm forgetting, and I KNOW I forgot some big pictures in the video (like the birthday bash...darn it!) so forgive me if you were looking for one in particular that was left out. All in all, 2009 has been a fantastic and joyous year. We are so blessed to be where we are, surrounded by the people we love!
Happy New Year, everyone! Here's to all the things to come, big and small, in 2010!
Oh my goodness! It's totally NOT 7 minutes long, only about 3.5! For some reason there's a lot of dead time at the end. It's my second attempt at Movie Maker - sorry!