Monday, December 7, 2009

22 Weeks


I've said it before: I'm not interested in documenting how fat I get, but I'm starting to get to the point where I actually look pregnant instead of fat, so belly pictures aren't quite as scary...still a little scary, but better. You can see what I'm talking about when I complain about maternity clothes - I thought these jeans were awesome until we took this picture - I do NOT have a square butt!
Anyway, here we are, me and baby girl, at 22 weeks. She's starting to move around more and she gives me a little kick here and there. Early Saturday morning (I'd say around 3:00 or so) she was moving like crazy while Sylvain AND the cat were snoring in bed. My entire family was keeping me up....great.
Now that I have a *new* camera, I'll post some Christmas pics soon. I'll be getting back to the birth stories this week as well, if everyone who has promised to write one really comes through!


4 comments:

Laura said...

look at you!!! not fat at all - you look SO good!! can't wait to see you soon - we MUST get together.

Meredith said...

You are so CUTE!

krissy said...

I didn't know you were having a girl! Yeah! Are you sharing name ideas?

Pocket said...

No ma'am we are not, but thanks for asking if we're sharing instead of saying, "What's the name!" like 99% of the world. Although, I'd much rather deal with that problem than this one:

World: What's the name?
Me: It's ______.
World: Oh, that's...nice.
or
World: It'll take her forever to learn how to spell it, you know.
or
World: That name sucks, why not try "Eugene"?