Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baby Room Phase Two: Complete!

Well, the boy worked ALL DAY LONG on our baby furniture and I have to say, he did a great job! We've had two giant boxes sitting in that room for months and now that the "stuff" is starting to pile up in the corners of the room, it's nice to have drawers to put things in! Here he is putting the dresser together. Look at all his tools lined up in a row...so organized!



And here is our dresser which will also serve as a changing table. Right now I'm using it as a "Quick! Hide all the crap!" holder. It serves that purpose quite well!

And here is our lovely, lovely crib! It converts to a toddler bed and then to a double bed, so it better last us a good, long time. I think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!
Our next phase is curtains and wall hangings! Aunt Dar is making some adorable brown with pink polka dot curtains and we have lots of prints and photos picked out for the walls. I hope the vision in my head looks good in real life. Stay tuned!


No comments: