Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow's Pretty, But Flowers Are Prettier

Well, we're buried in another four inches of snow today with more on the way, and I'm telling you...I'm so DONE WITH SNOW!! So I changed my layout and banner picture in the hopes that spring will be here soon. I know, who am I kidding, right? It's only February. FREAKING FEBRUARY and I can hardly stand it. I have all of these cute, springy decorations to pull out, not to mention that baby that's supposed to show up in the spring. This whole winter thing is really cramping my style!

1 comment:

Erin Lynne said...

Oh my goodness, I felt a little ache when I saw your new banner pic. My grandparents had a dogwood tree in their yard that I always climbed when I was little. My grandfather has passed away, and my grandmother had the tree cut down, but whenever I see a dogwood bloom, it makes me wish for those carefree younger days. :)