Friday, November 13, 2009

And Now for Jordo...

...okay, I bet you're all thinking, "How many people does she have in her family and when will she start blogging about more important things?" Well, the answers are A LOT and VERY SOON. I'm dying to tell you all about how thankful I am for moisturizer this time of year, but it wouldn't be fair to the million or so people left in my family. So with, that I now give you another brother for which I am very thankful....

There he is in front, and for some reason I really look like my Mom in this picture, then there's Evan behind me and John in the back. All three brothers in a row...aren't they cute?
So Jordan is the only actual "full blooded brother" I have, although that hasn't ever really counted for much. Like I said in my last post, a brother's a brother and I have lots of them (more to come, actually, can you believe it?). Jordan and I are only 18 months apart, so we've always been...together. No matter which parent's house I was going to when we were growing up, I at least always had Jordan there with me. As kids, we were polar opposites - he was always doing crazy, adventurous feats (which usually ended in stitches) and I was always freaking out and playing it safe, with a fair amount of bossing him around thrown in the mix. He's a brilliant song writer and singer, and if you haven't been to Louisville to hear Supertruck...well then, you're really missing out! What I love most about Jordo is his sense of humor. No one makes me or the rest of the family laugh as hard as he does. He really knows how to live life and love it, which I admire. Time spent with him is sure to be a good time.


1 comment:

Sally said...

You gotta love that Jordo, he's the absolute best.

A very nice picture of the 3 luckiest guys in the world.........and their sister.