Friday, March 21, 2014

Singing

I have a cassette tape of my 4 year old self singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow and various church songs. On the audio, you can hear my brother trying to sabotage my epic performance and you can hear me whining to get him out of the way.  I absolutely love listening to my brother's sweet, mischievous voice and my high-pitched, girly, bossy voice.  That tiny tape has brought me so much joy, which is why I try so hard to catch voices on film these days. I know my four readers are probably tired of seeing Frozen songs and videos, but I want to post them here so my girls have a place to visit to watch their tiny selves when they aren't so tiny anymore.

Mom convinced Sylvia to sing for the camera a couple weeks ago. Someday I hope she closes her eyes to listen to herself and remember how sweet things were when she was little.


No comments: