Sunday, May 23, 2010

An Awesome Birth Story

We had the pleasure of spending the weekend with some friends who recently had babies!  It was one baby's first birthday party, and the other sweet baby was nine months old.  They are both super sweet baby girls and it was wonderful to spend time with them, their mothers, and our friends.  I really needed that time to unwind and chit chat and enjoy the wonderful weather.  It was so nice.

I have tons of pictures of Sylvia doing the cutest things that I should post (including our first trip to church today!), but instead I'll just post a link to this amazing birth story.  It reminded me that there are a million different ways to bring a child into this world, and no matter which way you do it, they all end just about the same way - a beautiful baby, a new mama, a sweet little life taking over a home, nothing but joy and love all around!  It's not a long story, so take a few minutes and read it.  You'll be amazed, and if you're anything like me, a little teary.

No comments: