Sunday, March 31, 2013

Nine Months

Dear Margot,

I'm sorry, baby.  I completely forgot to take your eight month pictures, then I accidentally deleted your adorable nine month pictures, which I didn't take until yesterday.  Long story short, I'm no good at this monthly photo business, so I'm just going to use regular pics of you instead.  It's time that you learned your mama is not Pinterest Perfect!  Luckily, you're adorable no matter what chair you're in, so it's going to be okay.






You've grown so much this month!  Or, I guess these last two months, while Mom's been slacking on the photos.  You are very, VERY close to crawling.  You love to chew on anything you can get your hands on.  And you think Sylvia is the absolute funniest, most amazing creature on the planet.  Your favorite thing to do is KICK KICK KICK!  You love kicking so much that you practice it in the middle of the night and it sounds like someone is breaking into our house!  You like to sing (or yell, really, but I consider it singing).  You are very patient and easy going, especially in giant crowds, which is unusual for a baby.  However, you are suddenly aware that the world is made up of two kinds of people: Mommy and Not Mommy.  Mommy is your favorite.  You hate anyone who is Not Mommy.  I will never complain about this nor try to break you of this habit.  I hope you still feel this way in high school, but I'm sure you won't.

We love you, sweet baby, and we can't wait to see what the next few months will bring.  You surprise us every day (just yesterday you started to CLAP!  Good girl!) and we can't get enough of your squishy cheeks and two-teethed grin.  Thanks for being awesome,

Love you,
Mama

No comments: