Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Picture Dump!

If you haven't been able to figure it out yet - I FINALLY got a new laptop!  Hence all the blogging this week :)  First on my list of things to do was to get all of the pictures that have been sitting on both of my cameras onto the new computer so I can clear them off and be ready for Christmas!  As it turns out, I have a TON of pictures going all the way back to June and some of them are either too cute not to share, or they are from an important part of our year that I never blogged about.  So, here is a very abbreviated version of all the fun I let you miss:
I caught Sylvia doing this back in June.  Thought it was pretty funny.


We introduced Sylvia to the wonders of carousels this summer.  It took her a while to warm up to them, but she rode this one at the mall about ten times.


Here's our only good picture from our vacation to Lake Erie in July.


I posted pics of trick-or-treating, but don't think I posted any from our trip to the pumpkin patch in October.  



That same day, we had a bonfire at Mom and Jay's house and Sylvia roasted her first marshmallow.  She preferred to eat them straight from the bag, though, and I guess I can't blame her!



Another big development this summer: slides!  She can go down most slides by herself, now, which is a little scary for me, but loads of fun for her!


My mom made these awesome witch finger cookies for my class for Halloween!


Go CATS!  Not an overall great season, but MAN that last game against Tennessee made it all worth it!  I almost had a heart attack!


More playgrounds and good times.


We went with Mom and Jay and Charlie to Union Terminal to see the Duke Energy train display after Thanksgiving.  I must say, I was disappointed - the ones downtown were always SO much better.  Anyway, we got this cute pic of the grandparents and kiddos.

Dad and Sally got Sylvia this super cute riding lawnmower that blows bubbles.  And even though she's perfectly able to push it forward on her own, Dad couldn't resist tying a rope to it and pulling her around, which she LOVED. 


She's been spending a lot of time with good old Grandpa lately and he is pretty much her new best friend.


 Here she is opening her stocking from St. Nick.  She loves the wooden lacing toys and the slinky (oh heavens, when that slinky goes down the steps, she giggles and squeals for more!)  She doesn't care too much for the Elmo coloring book, though, which surprised me!

"Thanks St. Nick!"

And that's the last few months in a nutshell!  Now that I have my new, shiny computer, I'll hopefully be blogging more.

No comments: