Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Quote That I Love

I found this quote today while I was updating the baby book:

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~Elizabeth Stone

I love Valentine's Day because I love to celebrate the marriage that I have with my husband and try to do it on every occasion possible, but we get to add a heart to our celebration this year and I couldn't be more excited! Our celebrations aren't big, we usually just go out to eat or something, but I walk around all day with stars in my eyes as I think about the way we met, the dating period, the engagement, our wedding, and all the fun that has come after. I am so blessed and lucky to have found this kind of a loving relationship, and each year we get to add another layer of love to our foundation. This year our love gets to take a new shape - one with fingers and toes...and a little heart of its own that we get to fill up. Does it get any better than this?

No comments: