Friday, March 2, 2012

Hormones...Boo.

I'm a very emotional person to begin with, but being pregnant makes the tear ducts work overtime.  We just finished watching "Life As We Know It," that super cute movie with Katherine Heigl and some cute guy.  The premise of the whole story is that the two of them can't stand each other, but they get custody of their friends' baby and have to raise her together.  So, twenty minutes into the movie (at about 9:30 here at our house), the baby's parents die in a car crash AND I'M STILL CRYING ABOUT IT!  I can't stop!  I cried all the way through the stupid movie.  Every time I looked at that little baby I couldn't get past the fact that it had no Mommy AND no Daddy and I openly sobbed through the whole thing.  Because sometimes that really happens to people in real life and that is the saddest situation I could possibly think of.

Now the movie has been long over, but it truly is like opening flood gates because I'm sitting here in the dark thinking of a million reasons to cry, trying really hard to ignore them and distract myself, but I just CAN'T!  I finally opened up my blog and decided to write about it, which seems to be helping quite a bit.  The tears aren't pooling on my keyboard or anything, so I think I'm good.  I love a good cry just as much as the next girl, but this is just ridiculous.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oh man. Don't watch Dumbo, Finding Nemo, Bambi, or pretty much any Disney movie in the next few months - you'll never stop crying!