Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Today, Sylvain and I decided to stay home instead of going up to Mom's and Grandma's for Easter like we've done every year.  I'm sad that we won't see our family one more time before the baby comes, but I'm so glad we were able to go to our own church for Easter Mass this morning.  I just wanted to hop on here to post the words of a song we sang this morning that made me cry as I thought about our little one on the way and the purpose of this beautiful day:

We want to thank you, to sing your praises, to learn to call you by your living name.
We long to see you, to feel your presence, to sing your glory in our lives through all our days.

It's like they chose that song for me to sing to Jesus AND our little girl at the same time!  We are so ready for her to get here.  I prayed my little heart out this morning that she would arrive soon. 

Have a beautiful Easter, everyone!

1 comment:

Laura said...

we can't wait!!!

love,
Laura and Pete