I need another project like I need a hole in my head, but I love this idea, so I'm starting it tonight! The details are here, and the first one doesn't seem so daunting. There are some others that might take a while, but I think I can do this one pretty quickly and without much pain or tears. Then again, I cry about everything lately, so we'll see. Here we go, kids:
20 Random Facts About Me
1. I'm afraid of the dark and I HATE sleeping alone.
2. I am really good at roller skating. I'll always be faster than you.
3. I'm better at starting things than I am at finishing them.
4. I prefer to shop alone.
5. I love listening to Daddy read French philosophy books out loud. I have no idea what he's saying, I just love the sound.
6. When given the choice to do anything or sleep, I will always choose sleep. Sorry.
7. I've never broken a bone or had stitches.
8. I used to think any church song with the word "rejoice" in it was a song about Grammy, because her name is Joyce.
9. I didn't want to go to UK until my second visit there.
10. I used to love snakes and even owned a couple, but now they creep me out.
11. I'm still waiting for Joey McIntyre to propose to me.
12. Grandma Neltner says we're related to Maria Von Trapp somehow.
13. I can never find my keys.
14. I hate the beach.
15. I'm a really bad cheerleader because I prefer to cheer for both teams.
16. I speak much better French after two or three glasses of wine, although I still only speak in the present tense.
17. When I was little, I used to close my eyes and pray to God that when I opened then, I'd be a famous actress in California. I'm really glad that didn't work out.
18. Grandpa and Daddy have both tried to teach me to drive a stick shift. They both gave up.
19. I've always been good at soliciting donations for one cause or another.
20. I believe in tolerance and equality. For everyone. Everywhere. Always and forever.
I did it! No tears. That wasn't so bad.
Easy Makeover: A Hardworking Homework Room
5 days ago