Monday, June 24, 2013

Tiny Dancer

Today was the day, people.  Sylvia has been waiting for MONTHS to go to ballet class.  She was so excited that she didn't even sleep at nap time.  Technically parents weren't supposed to be in the studio, but since there were only two girls and it was her first time, they let me in at the beginning.  I took a million pictures of her stretching, then I took this video, then I took more pictures with my phone because I'm THAT CRAZY LADY!!  It was worth it.  Behold!  The cutest First Ballet Class video ever in the whole wide world:

I wish I knew how to add subtitles, but listen for my favorite line at the very beginning: "Can you watch me do a somersault?!"  Bless that poor teacher's heart...she has the patience of a saint!  Enjoy:


P.S.  I have not forgotten about Margot.  I have a giant One Year post in the works with a letter and a video and all kinds of mushy stuff!  Her big party isn't until Saturday, so I have some time.

No comments: