Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hooray for Summer!

Where a French lesson quickly turns into a lesson in being ridiculously silly...



...and a visit to Grammy's includes a jaunt in the sprinkler with our best buddy...


...followed by a good Thomas book read by Uncle Matt...

...during which, this one coos and smiles like she knows something we don't.

 On another day, this is what happens when I try to sort baby clothes during "dress up time," (which is really "any time we're in the house for more than five minutes and Sylvia finds her princess dress").


Notice how her bangs aren't in her eyes anymore?  That's because I broke down and let this happen:

First Haircut!
A little snip in the back and a very little snip in the front, and there you have it!  In all honesty, I could have done it myself, but I was s.c.a.r.e.d. to try.  I was also scared to let this professional lady take too much off, so she really doesn't look much different at all, she just has bangs.  I think I can manage those from now on, but we'll see.

Sylvain and Sylvia are officially on summer vacation.  I can't wait to join them on Friday!  Yippee!!

1 comment:

Rachael Koontz said...

Looks like you all are having fun!