Friday, October 2, 2009

God Bless Pillows

I read somewhere that pregnant women should go out and buy lots of pillows that help them sleep. Body pillows, wedge pillows, there's even some fancy kind of support pillow that has velcro straps all over it! Well, I have been a teensy bit uncomfortable at night, mainly because I can't sleep on my stomach anymore without feeling like I'm sleeping on a piece of sports equipment, so I thought I'd try out my own pillows first and see how that feels.

Oh

My

God!

I shove our tiny little throw pillow from Target between my knees and curl myself around one of the 2-ft long, round pillows that sit on our bed, and people, I'm telling you, I've never slept so well in my LIFE! Poor Sylvain gets no attention anymore because when I go to bed, I'm drooling over how I get to curl up with those two pillows! I don't know if they'll last as long as I need them to before I need more support somewhere, but I'm hoping they hold out, because right now they're really getting the job done!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love how your pregnancy has made you someone who blogs pretty often! I never fail to laugh or cry while reading your posts!

Pocket said...

Thanks! I just don't want to miss any of the little details. Blogging gives me a chance to sit down and think about this time - I know it goes by quickly!