Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back on the Wagon

Happy New Year! I know it's been quite a while since I've written so let me catch up on my quest. I fell off the school lunch train sometime after Thanksgiving and started eating that crap until Christmas. Now that the break is over, I'm back to making my own lunches and trying to get myself in shape. I joined Weight Watchers on-line and I decided to get back to the blog for moral support. Doing their on-line program is easy and convenient for me since I have two night classes and can't make it to any of the meetings, but it also means that I have to weigh myself, which is scary! I told Sylvain to help remind me every day to track my points and to make sure I weigh myself at the same time every Sunday. Yikes! I hopped on the scale for the first time in a long time yesterday and WOW! The holidays were not kind to me!

Anyway, I've decided to turn my blog into a regular, old, "here's what's happening in our life" blog. I'll still keep you posted on my nutrition issues (I got up at 5:00 today to work out! Hooray!) but I also want to write about all the fun and exciting things that go on around here.

Until next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for your new blog! Love it. -MR (think hard about those initials...)

Laura said...

I loved WW online! But I wouldn't want my weigh-in day to be Sunday - no weekend fun with that. :(

Thanks again for coming to Louisville -maybe we'll see you this weekend?